Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suit for a wedding...

Options
  • 21-05-2009 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

Going to a wedding during the summer, it's here in Ireland, not black tie but still need to wear a suit. I've plenty of shirts, ties & slacks for work, but they're more 'everyday' clothes and don't feel 'dressy' if you know what I mean!

Just wondering can anyone give me any hints as to the style, shade, fabric etc. and where I could shop for one (I'm in Dublin), bearing in mind that I'm not loaded and don't have loads of money to throw around!

Maybe something that could be used for future occasions also!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

You cant go wrong with a nice grey suit for a summer wedding imo. Try M&S or burton sometimes have good deals if your budget doesnt stretch that far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

ams wrote: »
    You cant go wrong with a nice grey suit for a summer wedding imo. Try M&S or burton sometimes have good deals if your budget doesnt stretch that far.

Which colour shoes & belt would you recommend with a grey suit? Brown?

I've gotten some work shirts and ties in Marks before, but their selection has a feel to it that it's aimed at the older generation? Or is it just me who got that impression?

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

try one of the local charity shops. it's amazing what you can pick up in there.

Advertisement