Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posh Spices TV Show

Options
  • 23-10-2007 7:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭

Anyone else seen it? WOW... She is one of the mostself obsessed, self centered egotistical stupid b!tches i have ever seen on TV.

She goes to the driving centre in LA to get a permit to drive. She does this test and passes. Upon recieving her permit the guy giving it to her says "now you can go and drive your merc" to which she replys "i drive a Bentley honey". Just one example of the spa she is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Wasn't this show on months ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Maybe. It was aired on Swedish TV for the first time last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Saw bits of it, it was all staged. Awful show. Didn't bother to finish watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Saw bits of it, it was all staged. Awful show. Didn't bother to finish watching it.

Me either I cant stand the woman.:mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Missy Moo wrote: »
    Me either I cant stand the woman.:mad::mad:

I actually didn't mind her before seeing that but that show didn't do her any favours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Oh please, most of it was put on trying to play up the "posh bitch" persona for humour, it was made for an American audience so maybe wasn't subtle enough for us.

I'm definitely not a fan of hers, but the show didn't change my opinion of her one way or the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Dubit10

idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I heard the tv crew that worked on this show with her couldn't stand her! Hmm...wonder why?

Advertisement