Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New MJEX album

Options
  • 21-05-2008 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭

So how many people heard the new Messiah J and the Expert album? Personally i am a big fan, saw them live 2 weeks ago and they really did a great job of winning over a crowd. Very accomadating after the gig as well. Had a nice chat with John who was a really sound chap.

Lyrically the new album is very strong in my opinion. Lots of nice lines and the beats are the usual wacky Expert style.

Love it myself.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

Presume youre talking about 'Now this I have to hear'?... quality album, no weak songs IMO. Love VIP, No Bagsies No Keepsies, Domino Effect and Something outta nothing... fook it theyre all class really.

STILL... I love the old album as much, if not a little bit more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Yeah the old album is awesome as well but i love the new one. Very strong for me lyrically. Domino Effect is fantastic, a nice statement of intent.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Did you get a copy of "...And Another Thing". It was a release they put together of stuff that didnt make the albums.
    Some good stuff on there.

You could only pick it up at gigs I think and they may be out of them by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Did you get a copy of "...And Another Thing". It was a release they put together of stuff that didnt make the albums.
    Some good stuff on there.

You could only pick it up at gigs I think and they may be out of them by now.

Sadly not. Must have an ask around and see if anyone has it.

Advertisement