Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIMETABLE -JOKE

Options
  • 20-09-2014 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Im absolutely fuming!!! 2nd yr Social Science student and our time table still being messed with - we have been allocated 3 lecturers for the same module in as many week so each week one comes in and gives us An introduction!!!!
    I know we are a new course but its unforgivable at this stage!!!!
    Does any other course have to cope with this level of incompetence or is it just us???:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

It's only the second week just gone. Timetables can change even up to the end of September due to unforeseen circumstances and rooms being unexpectedly double booked.

Your class isn't being singled out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

The reason is that the lecturers only arrive back at the beginning of term to start agreeing timetables with the person responsible - and a lot of them try to rig the timetables so that they are only in 3 or 4 days a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

The reason is that the lecturers only arrive back at the beginning of term to start agreeing timetables with the person responsible - and a lot of them try to rig the timetables so that they are only in 3 or 4 days a week.
    They are getting paid enough and should be brought back sooner to sort this mess. Most people in the real world have to work a 5 day week. Thats not a dig at you or anything:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭JenniFurr

This is just part of studying at WIT. You're lucky if you're in a big course because timetables are usually more solid after a week or two. Courses with less than ten student will tend to have timetables still changing going into October since changes in our timetables are seen as less disruptive compared to bigger courses.

Yeah the organisation of the college is terrible really. Like moodle is still not sorted properly and it's the third week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ya we were having problems with Moodle being down again today. Fairly disappointing.

Its new update is fairly shíte as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Hah, I love my timetable. Midday start on Monday, and finished at eleven on Thursday.

wet-paint wrote: »
    Hah, I love my timetable. Midday start on Monday, and finished at eleven on Thursday.

What course you doing? if you don't mind me asking. That is a nice timetable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Third year music.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭GotTheTshirt

The lecturers have been back since August.

• Advertisement
Advertisement