Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flight of the phoenix

Options
  • 04-03-2005 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭

just watched this, usual american feel good crap, glad i only downloaded it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

mukki wrote:
    just watched this, usual american feel good crap, glad i only downloaded it

I thought it was an excellent remake of an old classic. Even down the
    engineers profession
    :D

Decent movie good actors playing some odd characters wont win an oscar but watchable.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hmmm I am getting this movie at the moment - I thought it looked very interesting from the ads!
    usual american feel good crap

True maybe, but that does more then often mean an entertaining, if brainless, viewing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

Just saw it tonight...oh god its rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

I really enjoyed the original it was always one of those movies that for whatever reason sucked me in to watching it every time it was shown. I might give it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I've seen worse. Some a lot worse. Anyone else spend the last half hour of the movie thinking of Chicken Run?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

i thought it was excellent tbh, some of the special effects were fantastic and the scene where the plane goes down is absolutely amazing!!.. Giovanni Ribisi stole the show as far as i'm concerned

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

TBH you could give this one a miss to DVD and you'd be glad you did.

Do youself a favour and watch the original.

Advertisement