Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 11/12-Jan 2012 onwards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Daemonic

djPSB wrote: »
    I don't really think that Kenny can afford to risk playing youngsters in the remaining league games.

Even though I would love him to have that luxury, the reality is that it would be too much of a risk because the supporters knives come out once we lose a game.

His job is at stake at the minute. He must go with his best foot forward in every game to keep the fans off his back.
    If Kenny keeping his job is being prioritized over what's best for the club i.e. planning for next seasons league campaign by testing out which young players may make the step up, playing Carroll every game to see if he's gonna finally click etc. then that in itself is a problem.

For me one of the crucial differences between the teams selected, the willingness to get players into the box, his interviews at the end of last season and this season is Kenny had nothing to lose last year. Now he has a job to lose and it's worrying if that is seen as more important than the long term future of the club.

I realise it is a bit of a catch-22 for him but the remaining league games are as good an opportunity as he'll ever get to test some players out before the pre-season optimism (there's always optimism, warranted or not) brings even more pressure to bear next season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

And has nothing to do with Torres being physically ****ed or Reina getting older and slowly losing his excellent agility and reflexes.

It's all down to some coach who does what every other decent goalkeeping coach does.

Yea because 29 is the common age for players, especially goalkeepers to lose their agility and reflexes. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Kess73 wrote: »
    Mr Alonso says hi.:pac:

Willy is gonna have a field day with that, owned again.:pac:

Regardless of what way the keeper dives Andy Carroll is not going to score playing out on the touchline or around the semi circle.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

If people think Reina's slight decline and Torres' (or our) inability to score is all down to Valero then I think you're all nuts.

Are you ready to admit you were totally wrong about Lucas?

When he got injured you suggested there would be no drop in our performances/results as anyone would be able to do the job he's done for us in midfield.

Are you finally willing to admit you were totally wrong about him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Uh-oh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

I think it is more important who we buy in the summer rather than focusing on who we should sell.
    A few players might move on like Spearing and Maxi but Downing should stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

So Huntelaar has a release fee of 20 mill euro.

Well worth it IMO as he is a good finisher and I think the EPL would suit him

I think it is more important who we buy in the summer rather than focusing on who we should sell.
    A few players might move on like Spearing and Maxi but Downing should stay.

I think the Downing hate is a bit OTT around here He appears to be stepping up over the last few games and deserves at least another season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

mixednuts wrote: »
    Not everyone is going to agree with me but i think we need to sell a few players in the current squad , freshening it up with proven players and not potential , and put a few others back on the bench .

Below is what i would like to see happen in the next transfer window and my ideal formation/team .

Pepe Reina

Doni

Glen Johnson
    José Enrique
    Daniel Agger
    Fábio Aurélio SELL /MOVE ON Agreed
    Sebastián Coates
    Martin Kelly
    Martin Škrtel
    Jamie Carragher RETIRE Agreed
    ANOTHER LB Promote Robinson, don't think we need to purchase for this position

Steven Gerrard (captain)
    Maxi Rodríguez SELL Agreed
    Jordan Henderson
    Stewart Downing SELL Disagree - unless fee funds an upgraded left winger like Muniain we'll have to persevere with him. He's a left winger, we don't have another one.
    Jay Spearing SELL Disagree - adequate squad player, won't raise much cash anyway. Good squad player, probably wouldn't agitate for a move.
    Lucas Leiva
    Charlie Adam SELL Agreed
    Jonjo Shelvey SELL Disagree - loan him out, he might come good yet.
    ANOTHER AM Agreed. 2nd transfer priority. I would like to see us go for someone the primarily operates as a right winger but could play in any of the 3 AM positions in a 4-2-3-1, ideally Hazard, Gotze, Marin or similar.

ANOTHER DM Agreed. 3rd priority. Javi Martinez, Fernando Reges, Moussa Sissoko or similar would be nice.

Luis Suárez
    Andy Carroll SELL Agreed unless we can afford to keep as a 3rd choice striker.
    Dirk Kuyt
    ANOTHER Striker Agreed. No.1 priority. This has to be the marquee summer signing. Attracting a world class player could be the problem.
    Craig Bellamy

I don't think wholescale changes are necessary like last summer when there was a massive pile of deadwood to move on.
    Also, I wouldn't sell/retire 8 players if you're only going to buy 4.
    The big question is what funds will be available for transfers (yes, net spend, there, I've said it :D). This will dictate what players will have to be sold to fund purchases. If we can attract a top class striker like Cavani or Higuain (unlikely, I know), then I expect Carroll will have to be sold. If we're flush we might only have to sell Kuyt and give Carroll further opportunities to prove himself, although he would then be a 3rd choice striker.
    We might get fees from the sales of Aquilani & Cole as well to help matters slightly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

opr wrote: »
    No one can deny that Rafa seemed well ahead of the game in terms of personal performance, training, tactics, youth setup etc. Even the sheer amount of football knowledge the man has on almost every league in the world. I see he has a recent article up about the beginning of the MLS season analysing the first match. He does manage to get a little dig in on Robbie :pac:

I just hope that as a club we have continued many of those ideas and we are staying ahead of the game.

Opr
    Didn't Lineker say something similar about Kenny?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Seamu$ wrote: »
    This has to be the marquee summer signing.

Ah god it's a bit early for this talk, have we not learned our lesson from the hell that was last summer regarding marquee signings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Ah god it's a bit early for this talk, have we not learned our lesson from the hell that was last summer regarding marquee signings!

Yep we have .

1 big mistake .

No marquee signing !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

mike65 wrote: »

It shows how a simple headline paints a completely different picture!

Same story but with the headline - Kenny's faith in youngsters

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/kenny-s-faith-in-youngsters

btw The youth guys play a Nextgen 3rd/4th play off against Marseille tomorrow morning at 11.30am. Doesn't look like anyone will be showing it.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-face-marseille-in-nextgen-play-off

Opr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

don't forget we will be in the Europa League next season so we will need a big & god squad i would keep Downing but still sign a RW & LW
    i would sell
    Carroll - if we could get 10-15Mr
    Adam - maybe get 8-10M
    Maxi - 5M
    Aurelio - 2M

Realistic Players i would buy

Hoilett - Free
    Tello - 10M very unlikely but with Affellay & Villa returning maybe
    Adebayor - will be leaving City unlikely though
    Soldado - without CL football would be hard..but if we offered big wages

delw wrote: »
    Didn't Lineker say something similar about Kenny?

I didn't hear him saying so but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
    Seamu$ wrote: »
    We might get fees from the sales of Aquilani & Cole as well to help matters slightly.

He officially becomes a Milan player tomorrow if he takes part in the game as it will be his 25th game for them.

Opr

• Advertisement

He officially becomes a Milan player tomorrow if he takes part in the game as it will be his 25th game for them.

Opr

Hope he plays and that should be closure for us all .

Its been painful and bizarre but the only loose end left from the shítty era has now been closed off .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,508 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

apart from the usual big names thrown around here for crazy money, who would be the good bargains to pick up in the summer? I reckon they should go all out for sigrudsson, doesnt look like hoffenheim want him and would be avaialble for 6-8m.

If psv do want kuyt, it might be worthwhile trying to use him as part of a deal for wijnaldum or mertens.

EDIT:
    Also, Hoillett on a free is no-brainer. Put an offer in for him at least, if he wants to go somewhere else, then so be it

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Hope he plays and that should be closure for us all .

Its been painful and bizarre but the only loose end left from the shítty era has now been closed off .

Exactly how I feel.
    retalivity wrote: »
    apart from the usual big names thrown around here for crazy money, who would be the good bargains to pick up in the summer? I reckon they should go all out for sigrudsson, doesnt look like hoffenheim want him and would be avaialble for 6-8m.

If psv do want kuyt, it might be worthwhile trying to use him as part of a deal for wijnaldum or mertens.

Would be more than happy if that were to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Current Players on the books

Keepers Reine, Doni, Jones, Gulacsi

Defenders Johnson, Kelly, Flanagan, Darby, Enrique, Robinson, Aurelio, Skrtel, Carragher, Coates, Agger, Wilson, Wisdom

Midfield Gerrard, Adam, Shelvey, Lucas, Aquilani, Henderson, Spearing, Maxi, Cole, Downing, Kuyt, Coady, Suso, Pacheco, Sterling, Amoo

Forwards Carroll, Suarez, Eccleston, Bellamy

Thats 37 players.

Players Out:

Jones, Darby, Aurelio, Aquilani, Maxi, Cole, Kuyt, Amoo

Loans out

Gulacsi (Season Loan- Championship side)

Flanagan (Season Loan- Lower EPL/Upper Championship side)

Wilson (Season Loan- EPL side)

Wisdom (Initial 3 month loan with view to extension to League One or Championship side who will play him central defence)

Shelvey (Season Loan to top Championship or lower EPL side)

Spearing (Season Loan to EPL side)

Coady (Initial 3 month loan with view to extension to League One side where he will start regularly)

Pacheco (Season long loan to Championship side the will play him week in week out)

Eccleson (Season long loan to League One side who will play him week in week out)

This is important, these lads need games. Gulacsi, Flanagan, Wisdom and Shelvey have definite futures here. So to aid their development they need to play games. Coady also needs games and it will be interesting to see how he adapts to senior 1st team football, he has gone backwards this season.

Spearing, Pacheco, Wilson and Eccleston, I don't hold much faith in them being long term players for us. But instead of simply disregarding them i'd loan the for a season where they will play. Let their value increase if we do sell. We are missing a trick in this aspect.
    Danny Ayala joined Norwich for 500k this summer, when logically the right thing to do would be to let Norwich have him for a season. With a season of EPL footy behind him he could either be a) a viable first team option or b) worth alot more than 500k to potential suitors.

Remaining Squad

Keepers Reina, Doni, Gulacsi

Defenders Johnson Kelly, Enrique, Robinson, Skrtel, Carra, Agger, Coates

Midfield Gerrard, Lucas, Adam, Henderson, Downing, Bellamy

Strikers Suarez, Carroll

Whats required

Central Defender someone capable of starting in the first XI. To challenge Skrtel (keep him focused) and to potentially partner Agger or Coates. This player will ultimately see Carra moved out of the picture.

Defensive Midfielder To predominantly play alongside Lucas or to fill in for Lucas in case of injury. Not necessarily a destroyer, a ball player with pace but who can tackle.

Moussa Sissokho, Fernando or Javi Martinez would all be excellent options.

Playmaker The inevitable replacement for Gerrard. And the potential signing should be sold on the significance to being a long term successor to our greatest ever player.

Stefan Jovetic or Christian Eriksen. Either of these would be fantastic. And genuine quality with youth on their side.

Right Winger Ideally this player will be able to operate anywhere across the "3" in a 4-2-3-1 formation. Pacey, intelligent and most importantly carry a significant goal threat.

Edin Hazard would be the Ultimate, can play either flank if we are honest, but will Ultimately move central the more he matures as player. But this may be pie in the sky.
    Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva, Affellay or Junior Hoilett would be excellent, aswell as giving Sterling a chance to take a claim.

Striker Our achilles heel this season has been finishing, aswell as showing a lack of guile in the final third. Suarez will be a different player working off a mobile front man with good one touch passing and technique.

Cavani would be amazing but its not going to happen such is the interest in him.
    Welliton, Tello, Huntelaar or even Giuseppe Rossi would be good additions. All with different attributes, but with one thing in common- they know how to find the net.

To summarise

Reina
    Doni

--Johnson
    Signing
    Agger
    Enrique
    ---Kelly
    Skrtel
    Coates
    Robinson
    Carra

Lucas
    Signing
    Henderson
    Adam

Signing
    Gerrard
    Suarez
    Bellamy
    Signing
    Downing

Signing
    Carroll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

I reckon this will be the team tomorrow:

Reina

Carragher
    Skrtel
    Coates
    Enrique

Downing
    Gerrard
    Spearing
    Maxi

Suarez
    Carroll

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,871 ✭✭✭✭klose

Think its feyanoord who want him?

Is huntalaar a realistic target actually? The thoughts of him and suarez is mouth watering..

A 20+ goal scorer is the 1st priority IMO,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

Love a bit of transfer talk, but if last summer taught me anything it's that players who I think LFC should be persuing are of a vastly different profile than the players KK/DC think we should be persuing.

*I realise I don't know who our first choices were, so maybe we did target better players but were snubbed. I still hoped for better though.

Think its feyanoord who want him?

Is huntalaar a realistic target actually? The thoughts of him and suarez is mouth watering..

A 20+ goal scorer is the 1st priority IMO,

Minimum £20 million and 29 years of age, I think he is unlikely to be considered.

Someone said the rumoured budget was around £30 million for the summer. I would like to see Podolski (15-17million), Hoilett (Free), that would leave 13-15 million to be spent on a player to partner/fill in for Lucas at DM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,508 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

another player who would be worth looking at for a (relatively) cheap price would be the south korean at bolton, Lee Cheong-young. He looked very good before he got injured, should keep an eye on him, especially if bolton go down could get him for a snip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

another player who would be worth looking at for a (relatively) cheap price would be the south korean at bolton, Lee Cheong-young. He looked very good before he got injured, should keep an eye on him, especially if bolton go down could get him for a snip

Good player with loads of potential. Think he will have 12 months left on his current contract come the start of the summer. Problem would be whether or not he had recovered from his injury, and we certainly don't have a good record in terms of buying injured players.

djPSB wrote: »
    I reckon this will be the team tomorrow:

Reina

Carragher
    Skrtel
    Coates
    Enrique

Downing
    Gerrard
    Spearing
    Maxi

Suarez
    Carroll
    If we play Carragher at right back we will suffer again. Would rather see one of the young lads play in this position with Kelly and Johnson injured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Football manager in full swing in here i see.........great...

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭kop77

If we play Carragher at right back we will suffer again. Would rather see one of the young lads play in this position with Kelly and Johnson injured.

+ 1

if Flanagan was good enough last season the he's good enough for tomorrow.

@Marcotti: Liverpool officials met Pablo Armero's agent Ramalho at the QPR game Wednesday, reports the reliable @dimarziotweet

Dont know much about him . Started as a LB so could be cover for Enrique or can ploy his trade as a tricky left winger .

Has an eye for goal aswell .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

I want him signed for that goal celebration alone!

Anyway, a bit of competition for the LB berth wouldn't do Enrique any harm at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Dont know much about him . Started as a LB so could be cover for Enrique or can ploy his trade as a tricky left winger .

Has an eye for goal aswell .

Commentator sounds like an Italian Jimmy McGee :)

I agree the competition wouldn't do him any harm but wouldn't he likely cost around £10m ? I can think of other areas I would prefer that money was spent.

Opr

I don't think a new left back should be high on the agenda. We need attacking players to put the ball in the net. Our defence is solid enough and we have cover.

Sadly due to the result this fellow really hasn't gotten enough love for his goal!

Coates-Goal-Part-2.gif

Coates-Goal-Part-3.gif

tumblr_m1977nCV4Y1qa3nkxo1_500.gif

Coates-celebration-short-version.gif

39.jpg

23.jpg

Opr

Sadly due to the result this fellow really hasn't gotten enough love for his goal!

39.jpg

Opr

We all love Coates. :D
    what a goal, Coates!!!
    DDC1990 wrote: »
    What a goal!

One of the Goals of the Season, what technique from a CB!
    ollie1 wrote: »
    What a cracker of a goal that was :D
    :D some goal
    The-Rigger wrote: »
    Hero!!
    markie29 wrote: »
    what a ****ing goal by COATESSSSSSSSSS!!!!
    DaNiEl1994 wrote: »
    loved to have seen carra do that :P
    Holy Sh!t Coates!?!
    What a GOAL!!!!!!!!!
    Get in there Coates

Play him center forward not center back
    wow :eek:
    hadepsx wrote: »
    foooooooooooook meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    WHAT.A.GOAL
    danniemcq wrote: »
    what a ****ing goal
    flanzer wrote: »
    WHAT. A. GOAL ....TAKE A BOW SON!
    Turtyturd wrote: »
    F*ck Jones we have Coates.:D
    ASOT wrote: »
    Oh my ****ing god
    niallo27 wrote: »
    **** me sideways, what a goal.
    Tusky wrote: »
    Holy ****. Awesome technique. Zidane would be happy with that one.
    -Ade- wrote: »
    I came

What a ****ing strike ! :D
    Wow. Way to make an impact anyway. Coates to play up front from now on.
    Fowler87 wrote: »
    GTFI!!! Goal of the season contender that! Deserved with the amount of pressure and corners weve had

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'm surprised at the amount of people who think Spearing should be loaned/sold.

Next season i'd have no objection to seeing

Lucas
    Spearing

----New signing
    Gerrard
    New signing

Suarez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I'm surprised at the amount of people who think Spearing should be loaned/sold.

Next season i'd have no objection to seeing

Lucas
    Spearing

----New signing
    Gerrard
    New signing

Suarez

You're a mad man.

Tusky wrote: »
    You're a mad man.

Maybe, but i think Spearing offers a lot more to the team than people realise or admit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Thread could end on page 666 :eek:

• Advertisement

Thread could end on page 666 :eek:

You're on post 777.

I'm only on page 250 though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭colly10

Maybe, but i think Spearing offers a lot more to the team than people realise or admit.

He's a decent player, but CM is a very important position and I just don't think he's good enough for a team with any real ambition

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Based on our squad now, this is what I want to see:

Spearing
    Adam

Gerrard
    Suarez
    Downing

Carroll

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Minimum £20 million and 29 years of age, I think he is unlikely to be considered.

Someone said the rumoured budget was around £30 million for the summer. I would like to see Podolski (15-17million), Hoilett (Free), that would leave 13-15 million to be spent on a player to partner/fill in for Lucas at DM.

I didn't realise Huntelaar is 29 in august. Had it in my head he was about 26.

Fees being mentioned for Podolski are about 12mill as he's in the last year of his contract come the summer.

Junior Hoilett wouldn't be a free transfer as he's under 23. I think about 4/5 mill would be the fee.

I heard a rumour that Yann M'Vila broke his leg this week so he may not be moving on this summer if true.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

amiable wrote: »
    I didn't realise Huntelaar is 29 in august. Had it in my head he was about 26.

Fees being mentioned for Podolski are about 12mill as he's in the last year of his contract come the summer.

Junior Hoilett wouldn't be a free transfer as he's under 23. I think about 4/5 mill would be the fee.

I heard a rumour that Yann M'Vila broke his leg this week so he may not be moving on this summer if true.

I would not touch Podolski, i've said it before, I just don't think he will settle in England. He was homesick for Cologne 200 miles away in Munich.

One player we should look at is Giuseppe Rossi, excellent finisher with a decent all round game. and good pace too. Can see him working well with Suarez.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Jayob10 wrote: »
    I would not touch Podolski, i've said it before, I just don't think he will settle in England. He was homesick for Cologne 200 miles away in Munich.

One player we should look at is Giuseppe Rossi, excellent finisher with a decent all round game. and good pace too. Can see him working well with Suarez.

The stats don't lie. Podolski scores plenty of goals everywhere (not enough to be the sole solution to our problems) and clearly he has a good level of ability.
    Also, he's almost certainly signed for Arsenal.

I'd definitely like Rossi. He's been out with a cruciate injury all season so that's a concern but, with the Villareal experiment winding down, now is the time to buy him if possible. No doubt there'll be plenty of other offers, including ones that look far more enticing. Time for Comolli to earn his keep.

Initially I was reticent about Huntelaar given his age, but considering the kind of player he is I don't actually see it as a problem, especially given his phenomenal recent strike rate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Gbear wrote: »
    The stats don't lie. Podolski scores plenty of goals everywhere (not enough to be the sole solution to our problems) and clearly he has a good level of ability.
    Also, he's almost certainly signed for Arsenal.

I'd definitely like Rossi. He's been out with a cruciate injury all season so that's a concern but, with the Villareal experiment winding down, now is the time to buy him if possible. No doubt there'll be plenty of other offers, including ones that look far more enticing. Time for Comolli to earn his keep.

Initially I was reticent about Huntelaar given his age, but considering the kind of player he is I don't actually see it as a problem, especially given his phenomenal recent strike rate.

Bayern Munich - 106 Apps 26 Goals
    Koln 09/10 - 31 Apps 3 Goals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

MD1990 wrote: »
    Tello - 10M very unlikely but with Affellay & Villa returning maybe

I'm almost certain that Tello is out of contract in a couple of months, so would technically be a free but I'm sure he'll be getting a whopper signing on fee wherever he goes.

Jayob10 wrote: »

Very useful player. Welliton would be my first choice for a striker, with Huntelaar my second choice, but would have no complaints about getting Rossi if he was available.

I'm almost certain that Tello is out of contract in a couple of months, so would technically be a free but I'm sure he'll be getting a whopper signing on fee wherever he goes.

Reckon he would be looking for a massive signing on fee. Not too gone on him as a player though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Kess73 wrote: »
    Reckon he would be looking for a massive signing on fee.

Did I not say that.:pac:

I have no idea about him tbh, that Barca team are gonna make it alot easier to score goals and I'm somewhat suspicious that Guardiola has been bigging him up in the press yet they haven't snapped him up on a long term contract themselves.
    The few runouts he's had recently look like a shop window job.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement