Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Miller beer promotion incorrect volume

Options
  • 02-02-2013 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

25DDB752-7C7A-4BBE-9F2F-9EC41AF3FD01-1402-000000E7CC36C9D8.jpg

Bottles are 300ml. Not 330ml as Tesco claim. I know it's not a big deal but it briefly caught me out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

You should bring it to the attention of the store manager.
    It might just be a mis-print.
    The smaller label on the bottom left says 300ml so it's probably just a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Definitely would bring it to the attention of a manager, mistake like that could be costly, since it's suggesting you are getting 600mls more in the 20-pack than you actually are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Why would you want to drink that American pish! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Those bottles used to be 330ml and afaik they can still be got in the larger size bottles but Tesco are obviously looking to maximise their profits!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭ceegee

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Those bottles used to be 330ml and afaik they can still be got in the larger size bottles but Tesco are obviously looking to maximise their profits!

I think (could be wrong) that miller have stopped the 330ml cases to stop bars buying them cheap (heard this second hand so could well be bs)

• Advertisement
Advertisement