Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paisean Faisean / Fashion Passion

Options
  • 31-01-2005 2:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone else see this on TG4?

It's a dating show where a woman decides on which of three men to go on a date with based on outfits they have selected for her to wear. The guys have to do all the shopping themselves. It's kinda cool because they go to a different town in Ireland every week so you get an idea of what kind of shops there are in different parts of the country as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've been watching this since it started and it's a well of entertainment. Firstly, the girls they pick each proclaim their individuality, but somehow all look the same. Then the poor guys. Some of them make a real effort to pick out clothes, but invariably they fall into the trap of skirt and tight top.

They're given a budget of E300 to spend in each shop, so you'd think that with that kind of money, they could buy some nice shoes, but the footwear standard to date has been lower than low.

It's a good effort though, and watching the lads squirm in a clothes shop is entertaining. I don't like the presenter though, purely for her Irish. I'm from the Muskerry gaeltacht and I just find her Irish too much like hard work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I wonder if the girl gets to keep the final outfit? If she does, I'd be tempted to try and get on it!

http://www.tg4.ie/inte/paisg.htm !

Advertisement