Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty Forum

Options
  • 03-02-2004 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

Ive requested a cod forum so we can discuss stuff about cod so if you'd support the thread and post saying u agree with it and that you would like a forum as i think cod is getting popular enough to have a forum about it. :)

http://82.195.131.128/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138933#

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Did my bit there:) Such a great game. Everyone should move to student Residence in DCU. Most we've got is about4/5 a side in team death match but it was pure class anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I just thought it might be usefull to have one, and amp said why not askin in feedback/suggestions if we wanted a cod forum. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 The TICK

Hi there...

I think a COD forum would be a waste as there are COD servers in Ireland and they are hardly ever used. I have tried to get a game on them all week and only once did I find 2 other player's online. On the other hand maybe a forum is exactly what's needed to spread the word about the COD servers and arrange games...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by n1ck
    I just thought it might be usefull to have one, and amp said why not askin in feedback/suggestions if we wanted a cod forum. :)

If I said that my grammar is sadly lacking. What's the point of this thread? Is Games the place to discuss the creation of new forums on Boards? If so, what's the point of Feedback/Suggestions?

Thread locked. You want to discuss the creation of a CoD forum, then do it in the right place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement