Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DRUMMER AVAILABLE

• 15-11-2014 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33

Experienced Dublin based drummer available for rock or metal band, will consider other types of genre but hoping for rock or metal, I am in my mid 20s, have played drums for 16 years, experienced in using click tracks and recording, will be available as soon as I am needed, all other information about me can be discussed with a jam or meet up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 Raptor Scowl

We need a drummer. We're 15 and 18, we've got a name, a good few riffs and we're influenced mainly by the likes of Pantera, Machine Head, Biohazard- heavy 90s stuff.

Interested?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭xseanx

Hey man have you found anything?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 metaldrummer

xseanx wrote: »
    Hey man have you found anything?

No not yet. You looking for a drummer?

Hey, what the balls!?

I replied first, did you not see that!?

If you're not aiming for that kind of project, that's grand, but at least give me an answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 metaldrummer

Hey, what the balls!?

I replied first, did you not see that!?

If you're not aiming for that kind of project, that's grand, but at least give me an answer.

I've been on European tours dude, I'm not going to jump into a band that doesn't have anything but just a few riffs, I'm a little old in the tooth for that. No offence, as your 15&18 which is a bit round for me. Sorry pal

• Advertisement

Sure, that's 100% understandable. At least now I know.

Good luck in whatever it is you're going for.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tapsaff

Hi
    We are looking for a drummer. We are called GALANTS - you can search for us on bandcamp and breaking tunes etc.

Noise rock / shoegazy / indie influences. We rehearse in the city centre. Feel free to get in touch

• Registered Users Posts: 7 people of nothing

Hi how are you?
    We released our first album last summer (with two indie labels), and did a tour in Ireland, France, Belgium, etc.
    Our band is looking for a drummer in Dublin, who can practice at least once a week, and can tour occasionally (Europe, anywhere else...).

Videos can be found by searching 'People Of Nothing' on youtube, bandcamp, facebook, soundcloud, etc.

Let me know if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dissension Rising

Experienced Dublin based drummer available for rock or metal band, will consider other types of genre but hoping for rock or metal, I am in my mid 20s, have played drums for 16 years, experienced in using click tracks and recording, will be available as soon as I am needed, all other information about me can be discussed with a jam or meet up.

Hey can you contact me. Need a drummer for Thursday night, Hard Rock. Contact dissemsionrising at outlook dot com

Advertisement