Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer required Covers Band

Options
  • 08-02-2015 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭

Were a 5 Piece minus a Drummer, looking for a Drummer.
    All in our 30s Based in Dublin and surrounding counties.

The Idea is to have 2 sets 1 kind of heavier set for the likes of Rock Bars and Bike rallies etc. And 1 middle of the road set to get fairly regular Pub gigs.

Nothing set in stone we have had a couple of Jams and were feeling our way into it.

So for example for the Heavier set we have done some work on....

Lizzy - The buys are back.
    AC/DC- You shook me
    Maiden - The Trooper
    Metallica - Sandman
    Metallica - Fade to Black
    RATM- Killing in the Name
    AIC - Them Bones
    GNR - Sweet Child

And as an example of the Middle of the road stuff.
    Steve Miller Band - The Joker
    QOSA- No one KNows
    U2- Vertigo
    Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
    Dire Straits - Money for nothing
    The Killers - Mr Brightside.

So we all have top quality gear as we've been playing since our teens individually. Own Transport.

We would be looking to Jam about Once a fourthnight initially and weekly when gigging.

Like I said we have a singer, 2 Guitarists & a Bassist all fired up.

If this is something that you think might intrest you feel free to pop me a PM.

Theres also a Spotify playlist of the full set were hoping to have lined up which I can send on.

Advertisement