Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preparation H?!

Options
  • 21-11-2014 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭

Hey ya, it's been a while since I got my last tattoo, is Preparation H still recommended for after care? I have been told that there was a change in formula or something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

bepanthen is what I swear by

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You can use it, but more people use Bepanthen because it doesn't smell like preparation h does.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Star Lord wrote: »
    You can use it, but more people use Bepanthen because it doesn't smell like preparation h does.

Thanks. I have tried Bepanthen in the past, but I didn't like it as much. I was just worried that the Prep H was now considered something to absolutely avoid.

I like the smell of it. It reminds me of getting tattoos :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I used Johnsons Baby Lotion at the recommendation of Hellrazer here and I thought it was great. If you're looking for something different.

End of the day, pretty much anything will work as long as it's not oil based and you keep the area clean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Started using Hustle Butter, find it better than Bepanthen for healing, not as messy/sticky on clothes either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement