Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo zoo nose piercing ?

Options
  • 16-11-2014 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I just wanted to know how much it costs to get your nose pierced in tattoo zoo ? And if it hurts ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Costs 25 or 30 depending on a ring or a stud. It does hurt, but only for a small bit. And it will hurt if you accidentally hit it!

The nose takes a good while to heal and you must be prepared to put time into cleaning it.

I had a bit of trouble with mine, it went through a phase of having a big lump next to it, but careful cleaning (and not over-cleaning!) and not playing with it got rid of it in time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

They have a price list online. I get all my piercings done there. Noel, the pierced there is great. The nose does hurt but so do all piercings, will be over in a flash just pay extra attention to aftercare. If you aren't sure what you're meant to do ask questions.

Advertisement