Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Humour] Privacy International stupid security awards

Options
  • 09-04-2003 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭

From PrivacyInternational.org. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

Much like the Darwin awards - these guys have collated a list of mad security measures for example:

Most Flagrantly Intrusive Award

Winner - Delta Terminal at JFK Airport for forcing a nursing mother to drink her own breast milk

Runner-Up - Carson City Correctional Facility, Michigan for forcing women visitors to wear bras.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

nah I'd say this forum is fine for such a post :D

Saw the Nominations on the Register yesterday, very good and scary
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Originally posted by daveirl
    Aren't they sort of missing the point of Ryanair Requiring ID, the point is that it's a ticketless airline and that they need you to verify that you are indeed the person who bought the tickets.
    I think that person was more concerned with Ryanair's lack of recognition for UK Armed Forces ID than the fact that they ask for ID in the first place Dave.

Gah, I MEANT Dave. :)

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement