Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

4th provisional Licence?

Options
  • 07-03-2013 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hey guys is there even such a licence?:o i am on my third now which is due to expire in June i plan on getting the test done in the couple of weeks but should it go terrible wrong and i don't pass it would i be able to get a 4th provisional or when this one my 3rd expires is that it until i pass the test? i no i should have my full by now i suppose i just never seen the point as my insurance is quite cheap and have never had any trouble with having the pro licence.Thanks for any help in advance
    Ross.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Of course. There are people on their 10th even 15th LP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

ahrite not so bad thanks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭ADIDriving

Six years ago when you started on the learner permits there was no major problem driving on your own with no licenced driver. But the Gardai are getting more and more strict on this. I would not risk it much longer. If you have been driving that long you should stand a good chance at passing and it will make the insurence even lower.

Advertisement