Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INDIANS DON'T USE SADDLES

Options
  • 11-10-2014 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭

A woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Arizona when her car broke down.
    An American Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town.

She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride was uneventful, except that every
    few minutes the Indian would let out a Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a' so loud that it echoed from the surrounding
    hills and canyon walls. When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service station, yelled one
    final 'Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!' and rode off.

"What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked the service-station attendant.

"Nothing," the woman answered "I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist,and held onto the saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off."
    "Lady," the attendant said, "Indians don't use saddles."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭stemah

Would have been better if you didn't use the punchline as the thread title.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 82 ✭✭Dub_Steve

stemah wrote: »
    Would have been better if you didn't use the punchline as the thread title.

True. Good joke though

Advertisement