Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What has become of me

Options
  • 25-10-2014 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭

Im 31....i decided to stay in watching x factor and a movie recorded on sky instead of going out boozing and looking at skirt....whats become of me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Your lasting long here, mods must be all in the pub...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

If it's a rom com you're screwed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

What movie did you record ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Specialun wrote: »
    Im 31....i decided to stay in watching x factor and a movie recorded on sky instead of going out boozing and looking at skirt....whats become of me

...Jesus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Timmyctc wrote: »
    ...Jesus

Nope never seen him in a skirt...is he nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

realies wrote: »
    Your lasting long here, mods must be all in the pub...

Oops thought you were that other poster popping up all over the place :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Just have a teary ****, OP. You'll feel much better afterwards.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Well you are 31 and over the hill so just settle yourself comfortably and wait for death. When I turned 30 I bought loose pants and a subscription to Tayto magazine. The free samples keep me going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

First signs of mickey rot, I'd say. Stayin in is one thing, but watching the x factor is a sure sign.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Ah its no big deal, your liver is finished, that's all. Happened to me at that age too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Never understood the appeal of going out on a Saturday night meself, the same people in the same pubs talking the same bollocks, eating the same rubbish on the way home, waking up on a Sunday morning with the same mixture of hangover and regret.

What has become of you OP?

You've begun an exciting journey into the rest of your life, that's what.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You're just "special"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I'm usually busy on a Saturday, but stuck in watching the X Factor at the moment. I don't think I've ever shouted at the tv so much. Fcuk me it's terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

**** it, I hate going out on Saturday night. Here I am, in the pub, browsing boards on my phone. :p

I'm going home and playing games or something, bit of a crap night tonight tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Sh!t is about to go down...this is going to get crazy

Ive put crackers and cheese under the grill

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, I took my dog of ex for a day and he is staying with me for the night.

Spent all Saturday, playing with him and now he is sleeping next to me, while I watch some Netflix. I had fun day and not going out does not bother me.

Advertisement