Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting schhuff !

Options
  • 26-03-2012 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

I was talking with a few mates . And We find the pricE of cErtain proDucts expensive.

if anyone can pm me where i can get said product cheaper. would be fantastic. <3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Subtle. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Its all relative, what exactly is cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Give your local Garda station a bell. They can point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In before the LOCK

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

brownlad wrote: »
    I was talking with a few mates . And We find the pricE of cErtain proDucts expensive.

if anyone can pm me where i can get said product cheaper. would be fantastic. <3

From the Charter:
    The following are not permitted:
    • Asking / telling where to buy drugs.
    • Asking / telling how to take drugs.
    • Asking / telling how to grow drugs.
    • Asking / telling how to get a fake ID.
    • Advising other users to take drugs.
    Note that these rules apply to both illegal drugs and the legal alternatives you can buy in head shops. The admins do not want to be held responsible for posts telling people where to get drugs of any kind. You can argue about the legality all you want as long as you abide by these rules.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement