Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player of the tournament thus far...

Options
  • 12-10-2007 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭

For me a couple of candidates put their hands up,but reckon Argentina's Hernandez or France's Dusautoir shade it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

For me it's absolutely got to be Hernandez; his ability has been, at times, frightening in this World Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭goose06

I think Roncero has been fantastic, always working and popping up everywhere on the pitch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

goose06 wrote: »
    I think Roncero has been fantastic, always working and popping up everywhere on the pitch

Agree, definitely top prop!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

wayne barnes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭loadabollocks

Dusatoire for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Hernandez as best player..

Chabal is most exciting player, as he is a great impact player and gets everyone excited when he is about :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Hernandez looked quite ordinary against Scotland, although he is an exciting player.

too early to judge best player imo

zabbo wrote: »
    Hernandez looked quite ordinary against Scotland, although he is an exciting player.

Yeah, he does seem to go AWOL at times and you get the feeling he could be prone to the odd moment of madness...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,652 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Julien Bonnaire

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

andrew sheridan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

hernandez. roncero has scrummaged poorly at times. argie scrum has faltered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

Fourie du Preez... Fiji game aside.

RuggieBear wrote: »
    andrew sheridan.

Even after one (admittedly very good) performance? Elaborate......

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

toomevara wrote: »
    Even after one (admittedly very good) performance? Elaborate......
    that one good performance more or less got his team into the semifinals of the world cup.:D

I admit he is a complete one trick pony but i found it hilarious what he did to the oz scrummage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

definately not player of the tournament though.

RuggieBear wrote: »
    that one good performance more or less got his team into the semifinals of the world cup.:D

I admit he is a complete one trick pony but i found it hilarious what he did to the oz scrummage.

Aye, spose he did pull it out when it mattered! Always have visons of him being destroyed by munster/ireland though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Ellisalde is worth a mention as well all the talk was about Yachvilli being dropped before the tournament but I think he's been excellent ever though he does look like Jerzy Dudek ;)

Bonnaire has been outstanding as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,584 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Marcus Horan , followed closely by Gordan D'Arcy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

thebaz wrote: »
    Marcus Horan , followed closely by Gordan D'Arcy

My sarcasm meter has gone of the scale!!!

Advertisement