Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas Predator Absolute X-TRX SG

Options
  • 05-10-2007 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

I've noticed an anwful lot of players wearing these lately (not just the players with sponsorship deals).

Are they really that good or different to any other boot?

Are they worth the extortionate price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

These flashy boots are just gay IMO... I got a good old pair of black Kooga and they do just fine! Why pay €100+ EUR to get yellow or red boots? Stupid...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Right I may as well ask this here. I have awful trouble keeping my boots on/laces tight what's the best way to keep them tied tight so I'm not tying them every five minutes. I've tried a couple of different things and they don't seem to work, any tips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭dc69

a proper knot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Proper double knot followed by taping.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

I have the rugby preds, there great for backs, really light and great to kick with! Elverys are usually running a sale on them 130-180 i think! Theres plenty of new rugby boots out too, www.prodirectrugby.com is a good site for new stuff! Those Nike Rugby boots look good too, seen a few players wearing them at the WC!

Advertisement