Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what is the story with all this "officialdom" in this country?

• 21-09-2010 7:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

A scummer isn't a scummer anymore. For example my cousin did a course for "Early school leavers who are looking for a career".

He went there and there was a bunch of, what we would label, "sluts" and "junkies". ie the women were 17-22 with children, single parents and could't speak quietly for their life. The 2 fellas were both 6'1 and nine and a half stone. But the person who worked at the course if all official, like these people are proper citizens.

I have seen this in other places as well in this country: Everybody is an equal citizen and we are all of equal value. Bullcrap if you ask me, but this seems to be this was universally.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

If they're your standard for "sluts" and "junkies" I'd safely say these same people would stand head and shoulders above you in anyone's company.

THREAD FAIL.

Cop-on ffs OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

CorkMan wrote: »
    Bullcrap if you ask me, but this seems to be this was universally.

Your ideas intrigue me and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Your troll powers are weak old man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

A scummer isn't a scummer anymore. For example my cousin did a course for "Early school leavers who are looking for a career".

He went there and there was a bunch of, what we would label, "sluts" and "junkies". ie the women were 17-22 with children, single parents and could't speak quietly for their life. The 2 fellas were both 6'1 and nine and a half stone. But the person who worked at the course if all official, like these people are proper citizens.

I have seen this in other places as well in this country: Everybody is an equal citizen and we are all of equal value. Bullcrap if you ask me, but this seems to be this was universally.

They're not proper citizens?Then what are they?
    I hate knackers(the kind who are just generally going around breaking/robbing stuff,knifing people) but the people you're talking about are obviously trying, at least, to get a job or do something.

Your cousin did this course too, what does that make him in your eyes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Useless attempt at trolling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

storm2811 wrote: »
    They're not proper citizens?Then what are they?
    I hate knackers(the kind who are just generally going around breaking/robbing stuff,knifing people) but the people you're talking about are obviously trying, at least, to get a job or do something.

Your brother did this course too, what does that make him in your eyes?

Well he is alright, he went there to get a qualification. Don't get me wrong, there were 1 or 2 good people there too. But other people were just there to pass the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Did he ride the sluts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

Your cousin must be a fine judge of character if he goes around thinking every single parent is a 'slut' and every 6' male is a 'junkie'.
    And what's the problem anyway with someone trying to better their selves? and why shouldn't the instructor treat his/her students with respect as long as he/she is receiving the same respect.

Your attitude baffles me.

Well one day an instructor had to leave to get the flu-jab (this place isn't as rigid as school) and one of the women shouted out the window "ENJOY YOUR TETNUS SHOT".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Did he at least get the sluts mobile numbers?

• Advertisement

Mister men wrote: »
    Did he at least get the sluts mobile numbers?

They offered but he didn't accept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

He should have given them his number. Then he could get picture messages of their flaps saying:

"Don't ya wish your girlfriend had flaps like me, don't ya"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Trashbat

The 2 fellas were both 6'1 and nine and a half stone.

Jealous of their slender figure and ability to eat what they like without it going straight to their thighs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Trashbat wrote: »
    Jealous of their slender figure and ability to eat what they like without it going straight to their thighs?

Must have been a weighing and measuring course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

H
    The 2 fellas were both 6'1 and nine and a half stone. But the person who worked at the course if all official, like these people are proper citizens.

How sexy. You say they don't have work? I'm surpirsed. Those two should have no problem getting work as male models.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

BREAKING NEWS;

Cork Person Unhappy About Something.

bonerm wrote: »
    How sexy. You say they don't have work? I'm surpirsed. Those two should have no problem getting work as male models.

just as long as they don't smile. My cus said their teeth are almost all gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Well one day an instructor had to leave to get the flu-jab (this place isn't as rigid as school) and one of the women shouted out the window "ENJOY YOUR TETNUS SHOT".

Scandalous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Young single mothers are all sluts?

What a sheltered life you've led OP.

Come back to us when you have some experience in the world and maybe broadened your horizons slightly.

Then I won't feel so bad about ripping the p*ss out of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Jesus, That's a disgrace. Did he call the Guards?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

They offered but he didn't accept.

He obviously wasn't listening during the course.

He should have at least gotten their numbers and if they were proper sluts pimped them out....but then again the love of a pimp is different to that of a square. Your bro's not a square is he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

TheZohan wrote: »
    Your bro's not a square is he?

No,he is a junkie slut. The OP even said it himself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The op is a Cork Man, therefor enjoys the misgivings of others while enjoying the smell of his own farts, safe in the knowledge that being from Cork makes him a lord of the universe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Jesus, That's a disgrace. Did he call the Guards?

How do you expect him to call the guards..? The poor man was probably in shock!
    Or at least hospitalised for being served so badly...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

WTF? Anti solidarity lock.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement