Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Dreamweaver software

Options
  • 01-06-2010 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi, not sure if im posting this in right forum so feel free to move.
    Anyway, i bought Dreamweaver sofware on CD about 9 months ago. I went to open it today and i just get a message saying "Licencing for this product has Expired"......dont know why?? Any way to fix it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

It sounds like you go the 30-day trial ?

Did you get a licence key with the software ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

yes i got a licence key number which i had previously installed the software with and I have been using it for about 8 or 9 months, it wasnt a trial version.........now it just says Licence Expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

I've had massive problems with my (legal) copy of CS3, the FLEXnet licensing system Adobe use is disastrous. Almost every month for the past two years I've had to uninstall the whole CS3 and reinstall it to fix the issue, the whole process takes about 4-5 hours and even when it's reinstalled there's still a chance I'll get that dull 'ping' followed by the popup message 'The licensing subsystem has failed catastrophically.' and have to go through the whole process again.

It hasn't happened for 6 months now thank god.

Sorry it's no help but at least you know you're not alone!

Advertisement