Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Watch

Options
  • 27-04-2015 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

Currently have the the FR10 and happy enough with that, but want to get HR monitor and foot pod and have been looking at the FR15 or the 220 - the later seems to have a lot of differing views on it's reliability etc. Any owners out there have any thoughts - do you guys use foot pods with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭opus

Have a read of the DC Rainmaker site, he doesn't advise getting the 220 at this stage in his review of their new Vivioactive.
    The biggest recommendation I would make though is that I wouldn’t buy either of the FR220 or FR620 these days. I just see them as dead-end watches without Connect IQ on them. Everything within the company will be focused on Connect IQ and the various extensions it supports. So while the Vivoactive might be slightly less featured than the FR220/FR620 in certain areas, I’d personally wait for Connect IQ to fill those gaps instead. But…that’s just my two cents.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

opus wrote: »
    Have a read of the DC Rainmaker site, he doesn't advise getting the 220 at this stage in his review of their new Vivioactive.

Interesting read, thanks. Not sure I would ever use any of the other stuff except the running part of it - and probably don't see me using it as a day to day watch which I think you probably would need to for that price. Mentions the Polar M400 also - must have a read of that.

Advertisement