Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running shoes in limerick?

Options
  • 03-02-2015 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Where's the best place to buy shoes in limerick? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭JohnDozer

Gleesons in upper William street have a decent reputation. Would have said Amphibian King but they're gone now :-( and there's always Elverys on Henry Street. And TK Maxx have a good selection of Brooks at the moment if you know what you're after...

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Vito Andolini

Thanks John, I used to get most of my gear in ak, pity it closed. I don't like elverys for shoes there always seem a hard sell on insoles and the advice sometimes seems off in there, (as sports shops go I think it's the best of the chain stores) what I liked about ak was you could try on runners and take a run around in them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

if you gave sean a call in AK oranmore he'd look after you remotely. especially if you know what you are after

Don't mind travelling a bit if anyone has any other suggestions, Ennis or nenagh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Limerick Sports Store, can't think of the ladies name in there, but she is highly recommended by a lot of runners and tri-athletes I know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭kerrylad1

mrsoundie wrote: »
    Limerick Sports Store, can't think of the ladies name in there, but she is highly recommended by a lot of runners and tri-athletes I know.

Siobhan McCormack is her name.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JoseSherer

You can see variety of shoes online. You can even tally the price and quality.

Thank you Jose for registering a boards acc to let us know this, where is this incredible metropolis "online" you talk of?

Advertisement