Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How best to deal with Amazon about an undelivered parcel

Options
  • 22-11-2014 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

As above, the parcel (containing Gillette razors and face cream) has not yet arrived. It was marked as dispatched last Thursday week. It has definitely been lost in the system somewhere, as 2 other orders made with them have arrived. I order from them a lot and this has never happened. The parcel is not trackable and was fulfilled by Amazon themselves. So I've popped off an email, but still no reply 2 days later.

Is there anything more I should do at this point? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

gebbel wrote: »
    As above, the parcel (containing Gillette razors and face cream) has not yet arrived. It was marked as dispatched last Thursday week. It has definitely been lost in the system somewhere, as 2 other orders made with them have arrived. I order from them a lot and this has never happened. The parcel is not trackable and was fulfilled by Amazon themselves. So I've popped off an email, but still no reply 2 days later.

Is there anything more I should do at this point? Thanks.

Resend the email,

I've had two packages not arrive over the years. Got a replacement sent out immediately after they replied to my email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Call them. They will call you for free. Its on their contact us section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Or get them on chat. Usually very helpful and it's an instant answer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭colm_c

I had an order shipping three weeks ago, 2 out of 3 boxes arrived within 5 days, only got the other one yesterday.

Be patient, if it doesn't arrive within 28 days then get on to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

They are excellent but wont do anything until decent timescale has passes. Thurs week isn't long as it could be sent via different warehouse or iparcel who are v slow

• Advertisement
Advertisement