Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Tesco Club Card Points on Irish Card in NI?

Options
  • 24-11-2014 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'll be up in Northern Ireland later on this week and I'm planning on stocking up on some supplies in Tesco for the Christmas whilst I'm there.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether you can get points on an Irish Tesco Club Card when shopping in a N.I. Tesco?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

Moyglish wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'll be up in Northern Ireland later on this week and I'm planning on stocking up on some supplies in Tesco for the Christmas whilst I'm there.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether you can get points on an Irish Tesco Club Card when shopping in a N.I. Tesco?

Thanks! :)

I used a UK card in Ireland (south) many times in the past, although this was over 10 years ago. You should get 1 point per Pound, instead of per Euro, but otherwise it'll be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'm open to correction but I asked and was told not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

They may have stopped it. You could just try it (don't say anything) and see whether it works.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Irish Clubcards work fine in UK/NI Tesco stores :)

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Thanks very much guys, very handy to know! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement