Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Dublin that sells MagPi magazine?

Options
  • 26-11-2015 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Yes, I want to get my hands on a Raspberry Pi Zero, free with this months issue for those who haven't heard :) I don't see that Eason's stocks the magazine, at least according to their website. Anyone know of anywhere that I could get my hands on this months issue? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

JuneBug29 wrote: »
    Yes, I want to get my hands on a Raspberry Pi Zero, free with this months issue for those who haven't heard :) I don't see that Eason's stocks the magazine, at least according to their website. Anyone know of anywhere that I could get my hands on this months issue? Cheers

Good luck with that. Even the publisher is sold out. Who'd have thought a free computer would be so popular. I got a facebook message from my sister asking about it. She has never shown the slightest interest in Raspberry Pis before, and now she has 2 different project ideas, which is great.

Thepihut.com might have some Zeros left. I got as far as the inputting payment details before I stopped.

Edit: I read somewhere that if you subscribe to MagPi they will send you one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Bandwagoner's snapped them all up :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Reads on Nassau St got a delivery this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭JuneBug29

feylya wrote: »
    Reads on Nassau St got a delivery this morning.

Thank you very much. I will inspect :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement