Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Page number bar issue

Options
  • 21-11-2015 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,135 ✭✭✭✭

When there is a long page number bar at the top of a page, it can go under the 'share on facebook' and twitter icons. When this happens the page number bar does not work, you can click on the numbers and nothing happens, sometimes just if you are going back through pages, sometimes either way. The page number bar at the bottom of the page still works fine.

(this might be a known issue that is just waiting for the new site)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

As annoying as this may be, I'm not sure whether this will make it on to the list of things to fix on the current version of the site.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,135 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Well I am kind of used to it now and just go to the bottom line, so it doesn't really worry me. Just thought someone might like to know in case it might get fixed.

Advertisement