Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrorism forum? (or similar)

Options
  • 17-11-2015 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭

With all the threads popping up related to terrorism etc, (particularly in After Hours where there's currently several threads which are somewhat on this subject), I can't help wondering if there should be a specific forum for that type of stuff?

I'm not quite sure if a terrorism forum on boards is the right way forward, but a section of Boards that is maybe the more appropriate place for these kind of posts.

This is just me pondering really.

I do believe / understand that a lot of the posts would already be better placed in other places potentially (religion / politics etc.) and are sometimes moved / directed there if appropriate.

And some are shut down rightfully for various reasons - already being covered in another thread, inappropriate, etc.

But yeah just a thought on whether with all the various aspects of all that's going on with the war, terrorism, ISIS etc, if it's worth having a specific section of the forum for all of that.

I've no strong thoughts or opinions on it either way (hence perhaps not going straight to Forum Requests) - was just something I was thinking over, so thought I'd put it out there as an idea...?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Not something I believe would be a good idea..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement