Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What happened after Star trek 10 ?

Options
  • 15-08-2003 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Trekys what do you think happened after the end of the latest movie ?

I think a allaince was singed with the Romulans the Klingons got pissed at the fed for signing a alliance with a "unhonnorable" race and broke their alliance with the Fed

soon after (say a year or 2) war was decleared on the klingons after a rise in boarder raids by the klingons The war lasts 4 months in which time the klingon empire is totaly destroyed by the FED and romulans after the war a new ere in peace and exploreing begains as the 3 main war races (Breen Klingons and cards) are destroyed leaveing only the peaceful Fed and Romulan empires

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

well we`rnt the The Romulans, Federation and Klingons in alliance against the dominion. we dont hear much about the Romulan/Klingon tensions after 2371 perhaps the federation will face a new enemy in the next movie like the tholians or species 8472. I wouldnt like the prospect of a Klingon/Federation conflict besides neither side would be in the right shape to fight eachother after the war with the dominion.

In trek 11 id like to see the crews of Ds9 Voyager and Next Generation involed. It would be interesting. Maybe we could see the return of sisco-sent back to complete a task by the prophets or something. or perhaps we could see a return of Gul Dukat-who possed by the pah raith tries to take over the federation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

The fed could easely destroy the klingons after the war

As the klingons would take nearly 10 years to rebuild their forces and only like 1/4th of starfleet was destroyed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

A stronger romulan federation alliance for a start, but perhaps with difficult times ahead when the three major powers (klingons as well) struggling to get along a little with the federation mediating difficulties between the romulans and the klingons

i don't think there would be too much difficulty though as the romulans fought alongside the klingons in the war which has got to count for something.

Also can some one explain to me how about worf is he still a klingon/federation ambassador i'm not sure after star trek 10, why was he in uniform?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 shortie518

If you watch the movie closely you will see Worf state that the romulans fought with great honour, so Im afraid that except for the death of data, its yet another happy slappy ending for star trek with all sides singing treaties and living happy ever after. Next movie, more death and destruction please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭PaulMagrath

The line when Worf says that the Romulans fought with honor is meant to be seen relatively.

Worf hates Romulans. They killed his parents in a sneaky attack on Khitomer and he was the sole survivor.

When he says that they fought with honor, he is not complimenting the romulans in any way shape or form, he is in fact giving the Remans a bigger insult than if he compared them unfavourably with tribbles.

• Advertisement
Advertisement