Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Replacing Radio, Aerial on 04 Corolla Saloon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,389 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Can you post a pic of the broken aerial?

What's up with the radio? Unless you need features like mp3 playback or aux-in, I'd be for repairing the existing stereo. It has your trip computer, clock, and temperature display built in.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭chrislynch8

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Can you post a pic of the broken aerial?

What's up with the radio? Unless you need features like mp3 playback or aux-in, I'd be for repairing the existing stereo. It has your trip computer, clock, and temperature display built in.

I'll get a picture up shortly - but the radio itself is not working correctly, the temp is always -30 and it hasn't been able to receive reception, unless in cities for a while now - this reception issue was happening before the aerial was snapped.

Chris

Advertisement