Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poster Printing

Options
  • 23-09-2014 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm am in the process of organising a Christmas Market and am looking to cost printing of posters/flyers.
    Can anyone recommend anybody in the Blanchardstown area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,320 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Any particular reason why it has to be Blanchardstown? You will get a better price if broaden your search area.

If you don't mind waiting a bit for delivery, Vistaprint.com can offer excellent rates.

A good Irish alternative is printing.ie or Walsh Colour Print, both down in Tralee.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭gothictwilight

I tried Vista Print before but would rather go with a local company.
    I am in no way just tied to printers in the Blanch area.
    Just would like to know if people have tried other printing companies and their experiences with them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,320 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

I tried Vista Print before but would rather go with a local company.
    I am in no way just tied to printers in the Blanch area.
    Just would like to know if people have tried other printing companies and their experiences with them

I've tried both the other companies I mentioned in Tralee and had no problems with price, quality or service.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭gothictwilight

Great.
    I'll check out the company in Tralee.
    Thanks for the advice :)

Advertisement