Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Velogames Tour de France 2015 - spoiler tags required for same day race info

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭dragratchet

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lars...ortisol-levels

taken from the astana thread.. worth noting for velogames people. nearly got caught out there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lars...ortisol-levels

taken from the astana thread.. worth noting for velogames people. nearly got caught out there
    Updated link.
    Alexandre Vinokourov told the French paper [L'Equipe] that if the UCI will not allow him to field a substitute, "tough luck, MPCC".
    I can't see the MPCC lasting much longer in its current form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭laraghrider

FFS I didn't even make it to the start line this year and my first withdraw is in!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Final team. Not expecting much but should be a bit of fun anyway.

354091.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Betancur Farted is back! Best of luck lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

Boom is starting the race. Swapped him out of my team last night and ended up making tones of changes. To late to go back now

Casts a shadow over the Tour already before it has even started. TBH, Astana should have withdrawn him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Casts a shadow over the Tour already before it has even started. TBH, Astana should have withdrawn him.

They tried to but the uci would not allow a replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭letape

spock. wrote: »
    Final team. Not expecting much but should be a bit of fun anyway.

354091.jpg

Very strong team Spock

I threw a team together in 5 minutes at 1am last night and intended to look at it properly today. Logged I at 1.30 and realised it's closed!

Should be interesting to watch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭Abhainn

Anywhere on line I can see TDF stages live?
    Thanks for any feedback (sorry if asked before)

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Bugsy2000

mhiggy09 wrote: »
    Boom is starting the race. Swapped him out of my team last night and ended up making tones of changes. To late to go back now

Likewise but only changed a couple, hope he doesn't come back to haunt us.

They tried to but the uci would not allow a replacement.

Oh that's fair enough then...fair play to Astana, again UCI can p*ss off :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

D'OH for anyone who slipped in Tony M for the yellow first few days!! PS Kelly : "Ronan" Dennis... :)

Fastest speed in time trialing history is some run... Stage winner right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

235pts on day one :)

stecleary wrote: »
    235pts on day one :)

It's a long road to Paris!

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Briando

445 points! Guess I got lucky today :)

Briando wrote: »

Nice shooting!! I have 3.....

Am I alone in thinking the points are ridiculously high? I mean couldn't they set them lower, proportionally. 445 seems the kinda number that should win you the lot in Paris.. Minor detail I know just saying.. I will catch you though :D:D

not as bad as me. . . . I have 1point

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

A lowly 77 points for me. 74 from Brandle alone. Hoping I improve on proper road days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭dancrowley

Briando wrote: »

Right behind ya, Briando! :)

Edit: Ah, I've spotted you had Cancellara. While I'm a big fan of his, I don't see him doing much after the first week... that's my trash talk done :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

A whopping 2 points!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Zero points, stone dead last :D

It's a marathon, not a sprint...and the sprinters never finish highly in the GT's anyway ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

302 points for me. Long way to go yet.

dancrowley wrote: »
    Right behind ya, Briando! :)

Edit: Ah, I've spotted you had Cancellara. While I'm a big fan of his, I don't see him doing much after the first week... that's my trash talk done :pac:
    bet your eating your words now. Cancellara in yellow after today

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

I had 5 of my 9 in that first group today.

I cant believe I swapped sagan for Cavendish. really hope he steps up in the coming days.

mhiggy09 wrote: »
    I cant believe I swapped sagan for Cavendish. really hope he steps up in the coming days.
    That was nuts dude! Cavendish is passed his best. Had Kittel been in Cavendish would have been 5th today. A stage win should come alright but he not gonna clean up like he has done a few years back. Age and legs, catch up.. I will eat me hat if he wins green in 3 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

See the thread title, use spoiler tags in every thread except the stage thread for current day spoilers.

Advertisement