Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube-SoulCalibur or Zelda package

Options
  • 18-03-2004 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

Can you get a Gamecube-Soul Calibur package or a Gamecube-Zelda package in the shops? If so what price? Or anyone here interested in selling one.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,131 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I know there was a time you could get a Zelda bundle, but I'm not sure if it's still the case. Look about and you'll see what's available - or buy online if you want...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

look in the forsale forum. Someone was selling a platinum gamecube with 3 games for 80 euro yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

yeah l5 i was just beaten to. what a pisser.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

Soul Calibur's multi format (even with the exclusive characters) so I doubt they did they did a deal, of course I could be wrong. If memory serves, Zelda boxsets are still available. Mine was E200 I think, that was months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

I have seen the GameCube Zelda pack for sale in HMV on grafton st.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

They still have the zelda pack in xtra-game in tallaght, no more nice silver cubes with it though. tis €149.

Advertisement