Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Race of Champions London

Options
  • 06-11-2015 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Has anyone seen that there is an online poll going on for a racer to be entered. ROC PR machine is running a competition where lesser known drivers get a chance to compete at the event. They selected 10 and then opened it to a public vote. The poll closes today. Des Foley is an Irish Racer who is in second place so far:

https://www.facebook.com/theraceofchampions/

I shouldn't promote voting online but it is interesting that we could have an Irish Racer in the race potentially?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Could you direct link to the poll? My phone is dodgy to navigate (that's my excuse anyway).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

Is this tonight?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Sheeps wrote: »
    Is this tonight?

Yep!

Any ideas if it's on TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

antodeco wrote: »
    Yep!

Any ideas if it's on TV?

It starts at 7:30pm on Sky Sports F1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Not many showed up, Think team GB won. Im helping out as a track marshal bit of fun for everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

afatbollix wrote: »
    Not many showed up, Think team GB won. Im helping out as a track marshal bit of fun for everyone.

I hope the man and his dog in the stands enjoyed the show.

Who was in charge of the promotion of the event? Assuming there was a promotion.

Some entertainment company. Its not for the fans in the stadium all about TV. They have millions watching around the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

afatbollix wrote: »
    Some entertainment company. Its not for the fans in the stadium all about TV. They have millions watching around the world.

The empty stands looked great on tv :)

Top gear were filming too. Im home now but they are filming till 1am all secret tho so don't know the new presenters.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,052 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Not really liking the head to heads where they start in opposite direction and course isn't the most interesting

• Advertisement
Advertisement