Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Must Have Games (PC)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Is there a thread for low spec games for us intergrated gcard laptop peoples?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

MUSSOLINI wrote: »

Not sure but if not it sounds like a great idea to me .

*nudge*

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I have a list of games compatible with Intel GMA 950's somewhere...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

marco_polo wrote: »
    Not sure but if not it sounds like a great idea to me .

*nudge*
    Hmm I have a ATI Raedon xpress 1150 which is crap. I imagine most laptops these days have something similar or superior so a thread on which I can list some games that work good for me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

MUSSOLINI wrote: »

I have an intel 4500 integrated graphics card and what i have played recently which werent bad at all were:

Broken Sword 1/2/3
    Ages of Empires 1/2
    GTA 3 and Vice City

These all played fine!

Deus Ex and Deus Ex Invisible War (i have yet to play these)
    I also have portal, though i havent installed it yet, so not sure how well it will run, if at all.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Anyone mentioned football manager or Arma 2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Lu Tze wrote: »
    I also have portal, though i havent installed it yet, so not sure how well it will run, if at all.

That should run on low settings well. I tried it on my netbook which only has a 3150 and an atom. It was unplayable, but not too far off. The 4500M(/MHD) is much more powerful and a laptop CPU as well should do the job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Monotype wrote: »
    That should run on low settings well. I tried it on my netbook which only has a 3150 and an atom. It was unplayable, but not too far off. The 4500M(/MHD) is much more powerful and a laptop CPU as well should do the job.

Its an ultra low voltage celeron so it may not! Bought it when i still had a desktop but sold soon after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    System Shock 2, Deus Ex and the Thief series. Fallout 1,2 and Tactics. Planetscape Torment.

Have to agree with you Retr0.

Deus Ex was the best gaming experience of my life.

The only game that i have stayed awake for 3 full days as i could just not stop playing it. The summer of 2000 :)

Another little gem people have to check out is Grim Fandango. Excellent dark humour and superb characters make this a classic in my book.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Not an exclusive PC title and already part of the Orange Box but I have to plug TF2. It's just damn good fun.
    This ;)
    Amazingly good fun and a real teamwork sort of game plus it's only 20 quid :D

Advertisement