Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nascar 2015

Options
  • 15-03-2015 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,027 ✭✭✭✭

Don't see a thread here yet

Anyway 17 laps to go in Phoenix

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,364 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

The one year I don't pay for setanta to watch the sprint cup. Kevin harvick has a good start to the year :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,027 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

seem to be plenty of cautions

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Love Martinsville, and my favourite driver won...good race.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Rain delay at Phoenix. Should be exciting considering the dirty racing at Martinsville two weeks ago. Some beef between the #20 car Kenseth and the #22 car Logano!

Last time out at Martinsville

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

Jeff Gordon's final race in a Sprint Cup Car today and he has the chance to win his fifth title thanks to Nascar's somewhat baffling playoff system. the Hype machine here int he US has gone into overdrive for him but it should be an interesting race regardless. Whatever your feelings about Gordon and Nascar (I'm completely ambivalent about them both) he really has had a hell of a career.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,027 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Weather looks a bit iffy there, thunderstorms . Will be interesting to see how it plays out for Jeff Gordan, hopefully a good race

I'm up for team Air Titan. Man they really know how to run those ovals!

I thought I'd have a weekend off from Lewis Hamilton.

I like that Lewis Hamilton is attending the race.

I am a Joe Gibbs racing fan, Hamlin is my favourite driver so since he is out, I am going for Kyle Busch to win the championship, but wouldn't mind Jeff Gordon going out on a high.

RobertKK wrote: »
    I like that Lewis Hamilton is attending the race.

I am a Joe Gibbs racing fan, Hamlin is my favourite driver so since he is out, I am going for Kyle Busch to win the championship, but wouldn't mind Jeff Gordon going out on a high.

Hamlin got back onto the lead lap after being in the garage, the lucky dog.

• Advertisement

That was a good race.

Kyle Busch the 2015 Sprint Cup champion. The first for Toyota if I am not mistaken.

Kevin Harvick showed what a good winner he was last year, by being a very gracious loser this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Absolutely buzzing, been a Kyle Busch fan now since i started watching 7 years ago.

Gonna celebrate by opening a packet of M&Ms

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

Thought the race itself was fairly dull, there wasn't much in the way of interesting action. Am happy for Kyle Busch though, it's quite the comeback story?

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Absolutely buzzing, been a Kyle Busch fan now since i started watching 7 years ago.

Gonna celebrate by opening a packet of M&Ms

I was delighted for both Kyle, JGR and Toyota. Took a number of years but they finally did it.
    Hopefully Hamlin next year, Kyle deserved the title, he has shown his talent over and over again and that was a great comeback this season.

Advertisement