Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiroom Question

Options
  • 28-11-2004 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,729 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Righty.... getting Sky+ installed next Saturday and so my existing digibox is moving downstairs to the living room with the new box going to my room.

Questions are this:

1. I assume Sky will send me a second card this week so?

2. I currently have Prem Plus on my existing card... will this also be available on the mirror card?

3. I suppose I should probably hide the FTV card before they arrive? (ok, so this one's a joke! :D)

Thanks in advance....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

Kaiser2000 wrote:
    Hey all,

Righty.... getting Sky+ installed next Saturday and so my existing digibox is moving downstairs to the living room with the new box going to my room.

Questions are this:

1. I assume Sky will send me a second card this week so?

2. I currently have Prem Plus on my existing card... will this also be available on the mirror card?

3. I suppose I should probably hide the FTV card before they arrive? (ok, so this one's a joke! :D)

Thanks in advance....

1. contact sky for your other card (just in case) this will cost you 15 euro
    xtra each month.
    2. mirror card will contain all you have on your current card

3. :D enough said.

Advertisement