Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

c4 in ireland

Options
  • 26-11-2004 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

is it possible to get c4 on satellite in ireland.
    my workmate tells me it is on satellite on 104 in england but we have tg4 on 104.
    we did have it for 3 weeks in the summer but it was only a test feed for big brother or something.
    Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

search the forum - loads of threads about Channel4 and the why's and wherefores of why it isn't available over here... when it might be... why it might never be... that it's coming next Tuesday...

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭john_graydon

is it possible to get c4 on satellite in ireland.
    my workmate tells me it is on satellite on 104 in england but we have tg4 on 104.
    we did have it for 3 weeks in the summer but it was only a test feed for big brother or something.
    Any help would be appreciated

Only if you get a freeview card from england or NI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

or a Scotland card or Wales
    or a Freeview box
    or a British doggybox on ebay
    or faling that
    pay NTL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

Pal wrote:
    or a Scotland card or Wales
    or a Freeview box
    or a British doggybox on ebay
    or faling that
    pay NTL
    and chorus too
    :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

or stick an aerial up and hope for the best:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement