Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90xr Heating Problem

Options
  • 29-01-2013 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I have a problem whit my T90xr the past few weeks. The heat coming from the shower is very poor, the water only starts to heat up between 9 and 10 but any lower than that and its cold. Can anyone give me some advise on this problem as its geting worse.

Thanks for any help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Mark_09 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I have a problem whit my T90xr the past few weeks. The heat coming from the shower is very poor, the water only starts to heat up between 9 and 10 but any lower than that and its cold. Can anyone give me some advise on this problem as its geting worse.

Thanks for any help :)
    Turn your shower on for about 30 seconds at setting 9. Then turn it off and listen. Is there a loud hissing/gurgling noise coming from inside the shower?

Advertisement