Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a vid!

Options
  • 19-11-2011 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭

Right, sorry for creating a new thread for a request but I think I'm going insane here!

I remember there was a vid of a jaded bored fella who rings in to one of those late night "chats" and just talks to the girl about her break and is she eating ok and to have some biscuits.

I'm pretty sure it exists..............cof.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,782 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sounds like Sheephead rings Bangbabes..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Legend. Thanks a mil!

Actually this is the specific one.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,782 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Best one is this one...

"Did you used to be in Steps?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Macken200

Saw them interview one of the girls that he rings, on rudetube or some programme like it where he rings her and starts chatting about the cricket results and she comments that she thought he was a right 'weirdo'...Like who's the weirdo here 'the guy talking about cricket' or 'the girl thats flashing her tits and ass on tv' !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Macken200 wrote: »
    Saw them interview one of the girls that he rings, on rudetube or some programme like it where he rings her and starts chatting about the cricket results and she comments that she thought he was a right 'weirdo'...Like who's the weirdo here 'the guy talking about cricket' or 'the girl thats flashing her tits and ass on tv' !!
    I'm gonna have to go with the guy talking about cricket to the girl that's flashing her tits and ass on tv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Excellent videos. Very funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Macken200

Adyx wrote: »
    I'm gonna have to go with the guy talking about cricket to the girl that's flashing her tits and ass on tv.

Normally, I would agree with you..like if the guy standing next to you in the pub started talking to you about cricket ,I would say 'weirdo' but in this situation..I'm gonna have to disagree and say the 'girl'.

Advertisement