Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Remote TV Code - Welltech?

Options
  • 25-11-2004 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,778 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all,

Anyone have any idea of how to tune in the Sky Remote to work with this TV?

Codes for it are near impossible to find - but it's feasible another code will work.

Got the Welltech TV in Lidl today - anyone else get it and have it working with the Sky Remote?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Horeb

Usually these TV's are rebranded meaning they could be a Philips, Black Diamond etc.

Refer to the actual manual have a check who supports it...

Also check online, I had a Minokia DVD player and it was actually a philips in a different box.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,778 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers for that.. that was quick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Try to get your hands on a One-4-All manual AFAIK they are all based on the sames codes/chip.

Hagar wrote:
    Try to get your hands on a One-4-All manual AFAIK they are all based on the sames codes/chip.
    Thanks for that Hagar..

You can get all the One-For-All codes here: http://www.oneforall-int.com/comfiles/index2.html

But they don't have a Welltech make listed there.

Also, i looked through the manual - the crowd named for support is LS Electronics. Never heard of them.. and can't find much information about them online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

basquille wrote:
    Thanks for that Hagar..

You can get all the One-For-All codes here: http://www.oneforall-int.com/comfiles/index2.html

But they don't have a Welltech make listed there.

Also, i looked through the manual - the crowd named for support is LS Electronics. Never heard of them.. and can't find much information about them online.

Try satcure faq. I know there are codes there somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

just go through each code, starting with the big name manufacturers, it's bound to be one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

try sky interactive as well

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

The TV looks like it came from Vestel in Turkey, though I could be wrong. If I'm right, try codes for Goodmans, Black Diamond, Alba, Schneider, Beko, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭seanok

Hi,

My father is looking for the SKY remote code for his WellTech TV he bought from Lidl. It does not seem to be listed anywhere on the NET.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭seanok

Hi,
    I got the code from ringing their helpline.

• Advertisement

seanok wrote:
    Hi,
    I got the code from ringing their helpline.

Didn't work for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

rather than starting a new thread my brother recently got a sony tv (the 28inch one from power city that they had on special with home cinema kit) but the volume controls won't work on the sky remote what code does he need?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Colm80

Try the following codes there listed for sony TVs
    981, 533, 038, 039, 064, 102, 130

Advertisement