Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syncing Contacts puzzle

Options
  • 22-03-2015 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

When I update Contacts on my iMac, or iPad or in iCloud they sync quite quickly. But they don't sync to my iPhone. I'm on IOS 8.2 and Yosemite.
    I've compared the settings on the iPad and iPhone and as far as I can see they are set up the same. For example, i Messages match across all three.
    Suggestions please!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Are you sure the contacts are syncing with icloud and not Gmail or some other mail service? Log into icloud.com and see if the contacts are stored there.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

JonMac wrote: »
    When I update Contacts on my iMac, or iPad or in iCloud they sync quite quickly. But they don't sync to my iPhone. I'm on IOS 8.2 and Yosemite.
    I've compared the settings on the iPad and iPhone and as far as I can see they are set up the same. For example, i Messages match across all three.
    Suggestions please!

Try logging out of iCloud on the phone and log back in again.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭JonMac

Thanks! Logging out/on of iCloud on the iPhone sorted it.

Advertisement