Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert religion

Options
  • 07-03-2015 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Im in 5th year now and want to take up religion as an extra subject for points I love religion and English is my strongest subject is it advisable and how do I get started??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 parnell4912

Massive course, you'll be putting yourself under immense pressure to get it done 1 by taking it as an extra subject and 2 by starting this late into 5th year. Your other subjects may suffer as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭NaNaNa1

i agree with above. It's an intense course but really, really interesting. I managed an a1 in it two years back but that's with serious work over two years and ages on the coursework. If you think you can juggle it, be cautious. Perhaps try for a class that's a bit less labour intensive. Don't be fooled, it's not just "learning about God snd stuff" (actual question I got from someone about doing it....)

Advertisement