Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need someone talented/creative

Options
  • 22-06-2011 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hi everyone

Dungarvan Area

I currently run an afterschool service in An Rinn and i am looking for someone for september to come in once a week for an hour to do something with the kids, EG Hip hop/irish Dancing/Singing/Sport/art something along the lines of that.
    You will be paid for the hour. If you know someone that would have any interest in doing something it would be great.

p.s this does not go on the books.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Do you mean hip-hop dancing or actually teaching the kids hip-hop,how to rap etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Try irishhiphop.com/forum there are more artists on there so you're more likely to find someone. Theres a chap whitenoise who does bit of youth work doing beatbox workshops i'd say he'd be a good bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

If you want to pm me I know someone who would be really interested in that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 turbogirl09

Yes im looing for someone to do hip hip with primary school kids.! if you no someone please forward on name would be great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

As I say you might be better off making a topic over on the other forum and specify if you mean hip hop dancing, rapping, beatbox or whatever then you might get more of a response. I don't have contact details for anybody in that part of the country.

• Advertisement
Advertisement