Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips or interview in animal care difi

Options
  • 13-05-2014 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

My daughter hopes to attend and is very shy and nervous any advice at all would be great.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

I think you mean DIFE in Drogheda yeah?

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about it as it's there to see who are most likely to drop out during the year. If she seems determined, the college will take her in.

The interview consists of telling why you want to be here, where do you plan on going next year etc. It's a really basic interview but like I said before, it's just to see who will stay for the full year and who will not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    I think you mean DIFE in Drogheda yeah?

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about it as it's there to see who are most likely to drop out during the year. If she seems determined, the college will take her in.

The interview consists of telling why you want to be here, where do you plan on going next year etc. It's a really basic interview but like I said before, it's just to see who will stay for the full year and who will not.

Thanks a million it is DIFE
    I just hope her confidence doesn't go as she will just look at her fingers and say nothig .thanks for the reply.

Advertisement