Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Retail Management programme

Options
  • 22-05-2015 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Im sitting my leaving cert this year (11 days :O) and I'm stillnot 100% sure what I want to do after school. Ive worked in retail since I was 16 and I have absolutely loved it. I was talking to a friend of mine about careers and she just said straight out to me You have always had such a passion for retail why don't you give it a go? And it got me thinking..I have been going through website after website and then the Lidl Retail Management programme caught my eye. Has anyone else been having a look at it? Applications close on the 31st of May..I am still applying for courses through the CAO but this isn't run through CAO from what I can gather..What's everyones thoughts on the course? Id really appreciate everyones help.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,115 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You've nothing to lose. From what I hear it's quite a respected degree as everyone knows you work hard in LIDL. There are quite a range of benefits for all the hard work too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 littleladylost

did you get a place on this?

Advertisement