Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Screening of Donnie Darko

Options
  • 22-09-2003 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

For those of you in or around Galway there will be a free screening of Donnie Darko in the new building of GMIT on Wednesday night at 7.30 pm.

The majority of you probably haven't seen it on a big screen so come along. It's free after all.

There'll be signs pointing the way to the hall once you get inside the main building.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Is it restricted to just gmit students?.
    I take it is in room 1000,You in G.M.I.T Jeff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I suppose strictly it should be just GMIT students but we're not going to be looking for IDs on the door unless the numbers start to get ridiculous.

Not sure about the room number yet - depends when Students Union get a confirmation. We will have signs up in the New Building though directing people where to go.

I am in GMIT but I'm a Cluain Mhuire head. I only go to the main campus for screenings and to work on Flirt FM.

Advertisement