Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ziggurat Student Accommodation

Options
  • 13-05-2014 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Just wondering if anyone has booked here?
    Bit wary seeing as it's only new so who knows what it'll be like but seems decent and prices are good
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Gunner22

Hi there

Just wondering what the prices are exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Gunner22 wrote: »
    Hi there

Just wondering what the prices are exactly?

http://zigguratstudents.ie/pricing/ The cheapest are sold out.

So that's €191 x 43 weeks = €8213

No mention of any required deposit. Personally I'm wincing at that price. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

191 euro per week is very expensive. Not to mention transport costs. I imagine Ziggurat will cater almost exclusively for rich foreign UCD students.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 6YearStruggle

€191 a week is decent if you compare it to Aungier Street Student Residence at €8250.00 a year, and it doesn't even come close to how good Ziggurat seems to be.
    A single room with JBs is €195 a week and Griffith Halls at €212 so really, it's not that bad a price at all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Why not just rent a room in an apartment or houseshare? That'd bring rent down to €350 - €400 per month, less than €100 per week.

Plus you could live in/near the city centre and drastically cut down transport costs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Gunner22

What is the best way to find accommodation in new york for the summer?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,115 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Gunner22 wrote: »
    What is the best way to find accommodation in new york for the summer?

Not in a thread for DIT anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Looks dodge to me. No links to PRTB. Probably not even a lease agreement.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,115 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's not really a DIT topic so I'm closing this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement