Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrolling Issue

Options
  • 13-01-2015 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭

Has anyone noticed the scrolling changed recently, specifically on Chrome?

It used be that it scrolled on the screen whilst you scrolled on the touchpad - lovely. Now I scroll on the touchpad, stop, and then it scrolls on the screen.

I hate it and it bugs the **** out of me. Anyway of changing it back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

Now I scroll on the touchpad, stop, and then it scrolls on the screen.
    That's not how its supposed to be. Sounds like an issue with your touchpad or your CPU being busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Kavrocks wrote: »
    That's not how its supposed to be. Sounds like an issue with your touchpad or your CPU being busy.

How would I go about getting it fixed?

This is a screenshot of my activity monitor at present:

25fj2vp.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

How would I go about getting it fixed?
    CompuB do health checks and services. They are Apple authorised.

Before you do that though, have you recently upgraded to Yosemite? Tried restarting your Mac? Is it only Chrome that this happens in?

Kavrocks wrote: »
    CompuB do health checks and services. They are Apple authorised.

Before you do that though, have you recently upgraded to Yosemite? Tried restarting your Mac? Is it only Chrome that this happens in?

Yes I recently upgraded to Yosemite. Didn't think to restart, I'll try it now once I've saved down some things. It's only Chrome I've noticed it in but I wouldn't be scrolling like that in much else.

Ty.

• Advertisement

Restarted the Mac and that worked. I feel like an awful eejit. :o

Was curious as to when it was last restarted - 7th December. Before that it was 23rd October!

Thanks for your help!

Advertisement